Sunday, September 7, 2008

Henry and Beckett get Christened

We took the boys to Brownwood, Texas to be Christened... They were such good boys... well, Henry cried a bit, but he was wearing a dress:)

Their Christening Gowns were made from my wedding dress, as a special gift to me from my mother.

It was a very special day for our family to be together... Ryan and I were so proud to show off our perfect, amazing babies. They bring us such joy.






















































Godparents: Auntie Lacy and Uncle David stood next to us.














1 comment:

kim rouse said...

I wish we could have been there....we are so far away...how great that Nana and Dada got to see them and share is such a special day. Give them both kisses from us...

Love grandma Kim and gramps